среда, 22 мая 2019 г.

How my data analysis skills got me promoted

Meet Jack. He's a Risk and Compliance Analyst who earned a promotion with the skills he learned at Codecademy. "I came to Codecademy to develop my career in a more data-driven and analytical direction..."
 
 
If you can't see this email - View it in your browser.
 
 
Introducing Skill Paths
 
 
Meet Jack.
 
He's a Risk and Compliance Analyst who earned a promotion with the skills he learned at Codecademy.
 
I came to Codecademy to develop my career in a more data-driven and analytical direction.
 
Codecademy is a fun and engaging way to learn a new language. The real-life examples in the lessons were particularly helpful, as well as the ability to tailor the projects to suit the career I was aiming for.
 
Where's Jack now?
 
Using the skills I learned at Codecademy, I got promoted to a Fraud Analyst position at my company.
 
Even after my promotion, I'm still using Codecademy. I often review the course material and refresh my knowledge as I continue to develop in my role.
 
Follow in his footsteps
 
Want to level up your data skills and get your own promotion? Get started today on our Analyze Data with SQL Skill Path.
 
And this week only, we're offering our biggest discount ever—get 30% off a Pro annual plan. Use the code SKILLPATHS at checkout.
 
Start Now
 
Warmly,
Codecademy
 
 
 
 
 
codecademy
 
Copyright © Codecademy. All rights reserved.
 
Our mailing address is:
575 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York City, NY 10012, USA
 
Unsubscribe
 
 
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий