вторник, 21 мая 2019 г.

How my Machine Learning skills helped me stand out at work

Meet Zach. He's a Data and Analytics Manager who gained Machine Learning skills at Codecademy. "At my job, I'm frequently presented with the results of Machine Learning techniques..."
 
 
If you can't see this email - View it in your browser.
 
 
Get started with Machine Learning.
 
 
Meet Zach.
 
He's a Data and Analytics Manager who gained Machine Learning skills at Codecademy.
 
At my job, I'm frequently presented with the results of Machine Learning techniques. Although I had a background in Python already, I still felt like I had more to learn. I thought getting straight into the code with Codecademy would be a great way to better understand Machine Learning.
 
The interactivity of the learning platform was perhaps the most helpful part of the program for me. The step-by-step guidance helped me stay on track and learn complex concepts quickly.
 
Where's Zach now?
 
I manage a team that focuses on data and analytics projects. With Codecademy's help, I'm now better able to communicate with my team. I've even been able to apply these methods on my own, making our analysis quicker, more efficient, and effective.
 
From my perspective, the leading edge of the job market right now is data. Technical skills in manipulating and managing data are especially in demand, but even having basic competency will make you a more valuable employee.
 
Follow in his footsteps
 
Want to learn one of the most cutting-edge technical skills? Be sure to enroll in our new Get Started with Machine Learning Skill Path.
 
And this week only, we're offering our biggest discount ever—get 30% off a Pro annual plan. Use the code SKILLPATHS at checkout.
 
Start Now
 
Warmly,
Codecademy
 
 
 
 
 
codecademy
 
Copyright © Codecademy. All rights reserved.
 
Our mailing address is:
575 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York City, NY 10012, USA
 
Unsubscribe
 
 
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий